FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ouch. I almost blind myself

with my beautiful pair of brown contacts. Grr. Especially, my left eye which gotten itchy and painful every minute these few days when I wear my contacts. I thought it was just the same old problem when it gets itchy (you know how contacts are like) until I couldn't take the pain any longer and then my eyes got watery. I took it out and checked, shocked to find the middle part of the lens are broken. I was like zomgwtf but thank God my cornea isn't scratched up or else I'll end up blind. Or I'm left with only one eye like Captain Hook. Or worst, get an eye operation. *scream* My left eye still hurts though. Hope it's okay. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and couldn't see a thing. Yikes.

So yesterday and today! I stayed at my cousins'. Oh yes, Megan was with me because our beloved parents was being very nice by leaving their children behind and went off to enjoy themselves. We had a blast. Megan was so hyperactive yesterday and didn't want to go to bed until we made her to. It was like already midnight! Little Meganie equals to Headache. Sigh.

I'm feeling uneasy and sick. I wish to lie down on the green grass and scream on top of my lungs. Life could be so unfair sometimes but we just have to live it to the fullest at any rate.


26th June

27th June
Location: Tg. batu beach
Feet: Blogger's own aka mine :D


P/s: Zee avi is my current obssession. My happy pills on cloudy days.

I still love you like I always do.
You?
mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: