FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'll be sober tomorrow but you're ugly

Yea, I've been on hiatus for 2 days because I was sick. Glad that I'm well-recovered now and I've been eating a lot. Being sick isn't hell of a fun because it made me feel homesick and I hate this feeling. So I rang my parents at 1030 last night and they were sleeping already. Dad answered but I actually wanted to talk to Mum. After that I cried. If you do not know me, I'm telling you this. *whispers* I'm a cry baby. Mum thought I was being bullied LOL I told Mum I wanna go home and yay I am going home this Eid. It's a last minute thingy cause I didn't plan to go home actually but lucky me, I managed to snatch a cheap ticket :D

My bitch is back from Aussie YAY. She texted me this morning around 5, saying she'll be in KL by 3pm and heading to Singapore at night and then flying to Kuching tomorrow afternoon, staying there for 5 days before going back to Bintulu. We texted the whole afternoon before she boarded the plane. We're talking bout lots of stuffs. Oh I missed her and I wanted to hang out with her so badly. Too bad I'm too far from LCCT, if not then I'll be there during her transit. Sigh. She told me she got me Tshirt from Aussie so it better be nice or else I'll kick your balls ahahahahaha

I think I'm back to my normal self; loud and hyper. I don't want to be grumpy and thank God Miss PMS didn't bother me this month. Take note everyone, I am officially 17 years old and 11 months today. I need to enjoy my last month before turning 18 ! And then I'll be legal to ....... :p there you go, feel free to fill in the blank. :)

P/s: Will edit my layout soon.

I think it's time for me to hit the snooze button. So goodnight and sweetdreams everyone ~

Fin.

mini hello kitty Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: