FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's just that your face is so .. Como es burro

- which means your face looks like a donkey! HAHAHA best pick up line ever.

After weeks of anticipating, I've finally get to watch Despicable Me w/ the boyf last Tuesday. I know I'm a bit late alrdy tsk tsk and I bet all of you have watched it but still if there is anyone out there who has yet to catch this movie, it's a must/definitely/should watch movie, I tell you (probably if and only if you're a fan of animated films) I must say that this movie is as good as Toy Story 3 but both has their own humour and way of entertaining the audience. Too bad I didn't watch it in 3D or else I will be thrilled in the roller coaster part uuuweee!

With Steve Carell's voice as the main character of this movie, Gru @ the villain you will by no means laughing your butt off throughout the entire movie, at least I did. Shame on those who even dozed off boo! Fyi, Julie Andrew is in this movie, as Gru's Mum && Miranda Cosgrove (who is currently famous by her single called Kissing you) as Margo, the eldest among the orphans.

Basically this story is about a criminal mastermind who uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, but then he finds himself profoundly changed by the growing love between them.

Freeze ray! How nice if I own one, my life will be much more easier :p

The kids and Gru on the rollercoster weeee *eggciting*

The three siblings, from left: Margo, Agnes and Edith

Gru delights in all things wicked. ROMLMAO

Vector who has a pet shark :O

Dr. Nefario and his very fast moving scooter HAHA

Gru reading the three little kitten story book with puppets in it :3

Gru's small army of minnions; papui papui~ I don't get what does it mean either pfft

p/s: All images are from GOOGLE

I would download this movie and watch it over and over again just like what I did last year when UP was my favourite ;p seems that these minnions made me fell in love at first sigh awwww I just can't get enough of them. I'll rate 9/10 for this movie, me likes ;) This movie is suitable for all range of ages, I saw kids, teenagers, and even adults watching this movie in the cinema teehee
This movie is just fantabulous!

I'm insane to an extend that I even downloaded Despicable Me OST by Pharell Williams and made it my message tone HAHAHA but the lyrics doesn't make sense though o.O

Excuse me if you will
You look like you have time to kill
Can you chill
Cause Gru Got the speakers and the trunk to make you
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce
— Despicable Me By Pharell Williams, one young talented man.

xx

19 comments:

The Blogger (63672674) said...

my kids will love this movie.NANG ME

TOLANIC said...

The characters look cute! I really wish I got a chance to watch this movie.

Tony said...

This film has gotten many good reviews. Perhaps I should watch it too. But only when it's downloadable heh-heh.

M-Knight said...

haven't watch it yet... will watch it today....

jfook said...

Awesome movie :)

SiMon Har said...

i juz watched it few hours ago! haha! a very funny movie!

LeneLene said...

Haven't watch it. I am so outdated recently *yaiks*

Jasmine said...

i totally love the Minions arghh ! i watched it last night , Love it ! Laughed my ass off lol

Jasmine said...

♫ i will follow you

Eunice Mayhoong said...

i'm so gonna watch it after seeing your review!! =)

v!vi@n said...

YES YES YES!!!! this movie is so nice..i love it so much too!!!! I LOVE AGNES...CUTE CAN DIE....

JadyCloud said...

I want to watch this is it new or I am so outdated already?

Munn said...

Omg, i still waiting to watch this movie! The most thing i remember about the trailer is 'Does this count as annoying?' :D

JMR said...

chumel giler okkey!!

Dori Lukey said...

sigh... til now i still cannot watch the show... lucky u!

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Casendra said...

its kind of touching story.. but i still like 'how to train your dragon' more :P

Jep said...

Still haven't seen the movie. Loser me. :|

Jesson Balaoing said...

great post, i love that movie!

Tan Lih Wern said...

I haven watch yet D: i sooo wanna watch D: oh, i'm watching season 2 now :) Patrick Dempsey ;D