FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Friday, November 9, 2012

10 Things

So I've been wanting to say this for this entire week, so here goes.. *clear throats* I'm finally done with my assignment! :D
PL0054 STATUS: Completed // Submitted
Hopefully all is well, it's definitely the toughest assignment I've did so far. Even finding the evidences can drive me up the walls! Handed it in this morning and literally felt so much relieved (:
So I've decided to do a short post that summarizes my week with just 10 things; just cause I feel like sharing some photos I took with my phone HEH
#1. It's been raining for few weeks now and still is, bummer much. Don't you think? It makes things even gloomier than it is T__T Monsoon season, go away and come another time can?
#2. Last Friday night, we actually stayed up at Mcd till sunrise HAHA speaking of dedication, that's why who ask you do so last minute lahhhh :P 
#3. The sunrise I took that morning (x 

#4. That evening, dropped by Miss Selfridge to get something for Belinda (:
Tried on this dress and omgggggg it was like love at first sight but yeah. 

#5. Managed to pull off a surprise party successfully for Belinda that night ! :D
She was so happy cause Kenyee flew on the way back to surprise her. 

Full blogpost soon, soon. 
#OOTD Peplum Dress from Cotton On 
My loveliessssss; love of my life (˘⌣˘)ε˘)(ʃƪ´⌣`)

Our mandatory self camwhore shot on each of our birthdays (; 

#6. Changed my nail colour too :3 Farewell glitter nails! 
#7. YAY Finally a day without rain (:  HEHEHE So excited to see the sun! *rolls around under the sun

#8. See how hardworking am I? :P In the midst of rushing assignment yet still have the time to go on twitter #failed HAHA
#9. Early celebration (cause we finished our assignment!) last night at Mu Jin Jang HEH  Time to treat our tummy with good food! Their BBQ pork was really good but I don't really like the kimchi jiggae. 
#10. My late night cereal supper with cold milk; sheer bliss 
And guess what, my holidays officially started today woohoo *cues Rebecca Black's Friday I shall make full use of it and enjoy every single day to the max before the real business coming up the following week. So if you'll excuse me, I've got to sleep all day and party all night yo. HAHA jkjk  but I'll still catch up with the sleep and dramas that I've been missing for the past few weeks #likeaboss

Stay tuned cause I'll be clearing my blogging debt this holidays for sure (;

Happy weekends guys!
xx

9 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

I guess each and every students always do their assignments LAST MINUTE one! Yeah, that's include me =P. I also ever went to McD until the next day just to finish assignments.

Merryn said...

During my days no McD to do assignments, have to use campus lab. Macam idiotz that time >_<

Camy said...

same goes to kampar too! everyday rain :(. anyway, nice dresses on you!

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Happy Holiday ! =D

Carolyn Tay said...

Love the dress a lot !! :D

xox, c
carolyntay.blogspot.com

* tracey gal * said...

Haha times spent in McD rushing assignment/study! Miss those times. You look fab in that Miss Selfridge dress! :)

T said...

I love the nail colours!

Unknown said...

your friend Belinda , she's pretty... oh so beautiful as well... btw, u look great on both dress, the black and blue ones!!!! xD

michellesnoopy said...

Northumbria?! I graduated from there too! XD