FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Au Revoir Kuala Terengganu!

I'm not exactly leaving Kuala Terengganu now but this happened almost two months ago and I'm only blogging about it, the post you guys have been waiting for since you guys might probably be sick of me blogging about Kuala Terengganu. I've been introducing you guys places that I've visited but not the place that I've been staying throughout my entire stay. It would rather difficult at first to find a place to rent for a month due to the fact that we know no one there and limited sources. My sister suggested me to search through iBilik and thank God I managed to find this place that allows us to crash in for a month since most of the homestay in KT only rent out rooms for the weekends or just a few days.
[Recycled image] The first day in KT still remain vividly in my mind as it does not give us quite a good impression. 

Tour around the house (Clockwise): Washing machine area, Dry and wet kitchen, the living room upstairs, and of course bathroom with a bath tub! 
Since there were the six of us, we had the master bedroom. We were quite shocked to find out that the house was dirty, maybe it have been vacant for quite some time so we have to clean up all on ourselves #notcomplaining The good thing is it felt like we had the whole home to ourselves and we have to pay RM250 per person with wifi, air-conditioner, astro, heater, cooking gas, electricity and water bill all included. Some of the locals thought that it was pricey but we actually think that it's kinda cheap with all the facilities included, no? Pampered by these facilities for almost a month, it made me a little heavy hearted leaving this place, much much better than the my hostel.
The balcony, we even bought strings so that we can dry our clothes outside #survivalmode 

The spacious and comfy bedroom with bathroom attached! :D It's actually better than I expected. They have another two bedrooms upstairs  for rent as well so we do see visitors in and out within that one month. 

Besides, it's just a few minutes ride to most of the places like Giant, Mydin, Chinatown, Pasar Payang and the hospital but since we girls have no ride, we have to walk to all these places. The furthest would be the hospital that took us around 30 mins to walk there every morning! 
PTS Homestay
Jalan Cerong Lanjut,
20300 Kuala Terengganu,
Terengganu.

Time to say goodbye now! *waves* Where to? Back to Kualala Lumpur, baby! \( ̄︶ ̄)/


P/S: My flight wasn't sponsored by Firefly and no, I'm not writing an advertorial but it's one of the cheapest flight I've been on. RM55 one way from KT to KUL, promo price! 


You don't always get to see a vacant and quiet airport *whistles*

Turtles bidding farewell to their hometown, God knows when or if they are ever gonna come back again. 



Thank you KT, you've been nice! ♡(´ε` )

I'll certainly miss the huge ocean and beautiful beaches! 

The babies looking all excited on their first flight LOLOLOLOL look the one at the far corner, it's smiling (^ω^) Coincidentally, it turns out that the seat beside Aleen is empty, so we have them all four seated :P You guys must be thinking that I'm crazy, who cares? HAHA

Take #1: Well, the usual one-must-take-photo-of-the-sky when you're on a plane (:

Take #2  

[Commercial Break] HEHEHE Damn, I look so sun-kissed or should I said DARK after the trip, and what's even worse? Everyone back in KL realised, even the boyf's mum and his classmates -__- and the tan line I've got from the Pulau Kapas Trip is still visible on my back as I'm typing this now, yeap after two freaking months. 

Take #3: We could finally see the land! 

Take #4: More cotton candy OM NOM NOMZ
[Second Commercial Break] Tea time on the flight and look what we have here; peanuts and blueberry muffin! 


Complimentary mango and guava juice as well (: 

All brought to you by Firefly


Teddy wants a shot by the window as well :3 
Finally landed, home sweet home! My second home actually HEH I'm so happy to be back. 

Spotted this super chio military A400M airbus!

Thanks again for flying me back, Firefly. It was a pleasant ride with you. 

This probably marks the end of my post. So if you haven't read my other posts on KT, feel free to check it out :D
Kuala Terengganu
Pasar Payang
Madam Bee's Kitchen
Chinatown
Seberang Takir
Pulau Kapas (Part I and Part I)
Batu Buruk Beach
Restoran Tenang Seafood 2 
Speaking of which, there are still a lot of places that I didn't get to visit while I'm in KT like the Terengganu State Museum, The Floating Mosque, Masjid Kristal, Sekayu Waterfall, Kenyir Lake, Pulau Lang Tengah and not forgetting their local delicacies that I didn't get to try as well like Nasi Dagang and Nasi Kerabu. Hopefully I'll have the chance to visit KT again to visit all the other places that I've stated. Frankly speaking, KT is nice and peaceful, not as terrible as I thought it would be.

xx

5 comments:

Lyna Abraham said...

wah! best! kmk ingin mok g KT. Then, best juak rumah ktk ya. Transport gni la?

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

RM250 is cheap for KL standard. LOL.

missyblurkit said...

hmmm how could they rent it out without cleaning the place up first? isk isk isk.

smart idea to bring those lines!

Koh Kian Fai said...

KT airport change so much within 7 years huh . . . XD

last time was there for NS and used their air service before (for urgent travel)

Henry Tan said...

wow! even with bathtub! that's more than enough for me! LOL