FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Closing the chapter

Harro readerssssss ♡

This would be my last post of YEAR 2011 cause it's NYE already!
 It only happens once a year: New Year's Eve. It's a time when hopeless can be romantic, and a resolution can become a revelation. And when one night can change everything. One magical night, It's about getting another chance to do more, to give more, to love more cause that what new year is all about, that and a good party. — New Year’s Eve (2011)
For a lazy bum like me, I couldn't be bothered to dig out photos from my albums and to recall back what happened throughout the year just to write a detailed summary of 2011 or else there will be too much to write about. I guess from now onwards, I'll just stick to the simpler version like how I wrote last year HERE.

December has finally come to its end, I'll see you next year! I can't believe that 2011 is ending in few hours times cause it felt like 2011 just started yesterday, man! Time flies real fast this year without me even realising. And who knows, the next thing happened I'm turning 21, no freaking way.

So here goes, my simple summary of 2011.
In 2011, I:
was back in my hometown for New Year
celebrated Valentine's Day with the baby boy
won 1.5k from Nuffnang for the F&N Magnolia Sherbet contest (Y)
bought my very own and first camera, CANON G12!
wrote my first advertorial
celebrated our first anniversary as well ♥♥
attended my first gathering with the fellow bloggers at Frames
cashed out my Churp2 for the first time and Nuffnang
baked red velvet cupcakes :D
had my very first part time job (speaking about spoiled brat tsk)
passed my first year of Degree entered Second Year
tried rollerskating!!!
was showered with love and care from people around me
had a great 20th birthday celebration that I had to blog about it in 3 posts
cried
celebrated friends' birthday almost every month
learnt new thing
didn't attend any concerts T_T
was still madly in love
wasn't good enough at times
getting mails/packages from overseas
went on trip to Malacca with Kew and Joeann
experienced quite a number of the FIRST TIME moment
blog less
wrote a few advertorials and reviews
shopped A LOT
continue to gain weight
ate more than I exercised
passed my 3rd sem
went on a cuti cuti Msia trip with the family
survived Xmas
forgot my blog 4th birthday -__-
lived the life I wanted to live

Overall, I couldn't ask for a better 2011 cause frankly speaking 2011 has by far been one of the great year with more UPs than downs (: Smooth sailing I would say. I'm thankful for my family and amazing friends who never left me and will always have my back, good health and average results in studies. What more could I ask for? Maybe more wealth HAHAHA don't tell me you wouldn't want that *points around*

I guess I wouldn't be setting any resolution for 2012 cause I never seem to fulfill my resolutions by the end of every year so why not have a change in 2012, going  all resolution-less :P But definitely I'll have goals to achieve which I'll think of later...
Fresh start, thanks to the calendar they happen every year. Just set your watch to January, our reward for surviving the holiday season. Bringing on the great tradition of new years resolutions, put your past behind you and start over. It’s hard to resist the chance for a new beginning, a chance to put the problems of last year to bed. — Grey’s Anatomy.
GOODBYE 2011, HELLO 2012! 2012 is gonna be another 12 months, 52 weeks, 366 days, 8,784 hours, 54,040 minutes 3,24,000 seconds of struggle, growth, progress & experience (:

Photobucket
Source: Tumblr
I'll be welcoming 2012 with the baby boy later, how bout you? :D
You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. Happy New Year, guys! Happy 2012 ♥

10 comments:

~Joeanney~ said...

Happy New Year :D

Isaac Tan said...

happy new year my dear friend :)

Latest: Queensbay Mall Countdown Fireworks

SuFang (Careen) said...

Happy 2012 :D

Choulyew said...

BLESSED 2012 HILDA! :)

Lilian Hii (백합) said...

Happy New Yearrrrrr HILDA :D :D :D

JESSICA CHAW said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABE!!

FiSh said...

woah your summary for 2011 is so long! it must have been a pretty good year for you :D happy 2012!

LuPorTi said...

Your year 2011 looks not bad.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

Vince G said...

Aiyo paiseh lah didn't post about our roller blading outing. Next one I'll post! :P

Happy New Year aite!

Koh Kian Fai said...

hahaha basically it is your best year of 2011 so Far right? Happy New year and 2012 is way better than 2011 :)